"All things share the same breath - the beast, the tree, the man...the air shares its spirit with all the life it supports."
- Chief Seattle
Greetings from Madison
Hi, thank you for stopping by my website. I know for many this is the first time you have looked up an animal communicator. It can seem weird and a bit DooLittle to find yourself in need of someone who can offer insight into your dog, cat, horse, iguana, or whomever you have at home who needs a little extra care. The good news is that I know what a loving caring person you are already because you are seeking extra help. I know you’ve exhausted many other more traditional routes before calling. It’s okay. There is much hope here regardless of what is going on. Finding out your animal’s perspective on things is worth moving through any discomfort you may have with “talking” with your animal.
Some of the common things I can help with are:
• How to increase overall happiness and well being in your pet
• Helping your animal with the stress of moving
• Helping your animal deal with the loss of a loved one – animal or
• Helping your animal understand the new person in your life and
• Group therapy with quibbling siblings – ex: 5 cats, 2 dogs, and a
• How to help aging animals be more comfortable
• Finding out if your animal is ready to transition or wants to stay
• What do my animals think about adopting another animal?
• Resolving diet issues using kinesiology
• Connecting with passed animal spirits
• The vets are stumped and you don’t know what to do
• Kennel checkups – touching base with your pooch in the kennel
while you’re on vacation
• Have your pet's Akashic Records opened and learn why they do
what they do.
• Plus a plethora of other things only your animal would think is
important and that you need to know.
Having worked with hundreds of animals over the years, I have seen and learned more than I could have ever imagined. Animals are rich, amazing souls with so much to offer. You’ll be amazed at what your animal has to say. If you would like to make an appointment please visit the Book a Session page for more information.
With Gentle Blessings,